September 27, 2011

Stitch Markers

  These stitch markers are a fun alternative to plain old stitch markers. They are a fun project to add some fun to your project or as a gift for a crocheter/knitter you know. Like jewelry for your crocheting/knitting! =) Plus this isn’t too difficult or time consuming.

Materials
•Leverback Earrings (crochet) or Split Rings (knitting)
•Head Pins (2 inches in length)
•An assortment of Beads
•Round-nosed Pliers
•Wire Cutters
  I went to this store where they sell only beads and all the accessories needed to make bracelets, necklaces, earrings, keychains, etc. I have past by this store several times before when I gone to ModaTelas (where I buy yarn) but never when in. Today I check it out and WOW! they have a HUGE selection of beads. While I was browsing, I decide to buy some materials to make stitch markers.
  Only cost me $85MXN ($6.90USD) for all the materials you see in the first image. I made 22 fabulous stitch markers and I still have enough materials to make at least another 15. I love the way they turn out. Plus it's cheaper than eBay or Etsy, LOVE it. :)
Stitch markers for crochet
Stitch markers for knitting
Have a wonderful day and see you next time. :)
- Janet Carrillo

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to give that a try for a long time. It's much more expensive here in the U.S. I haven't been to TJ in a very long time, especially when you hear so many bad things. I really hope I can visit soon. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AngelRoseLite, TJ is not so bad like everyone makes it sound.
    But I have found that its cheaper to buy this stuff here rather than in San Diego or online. The yarn is so cheap. It's only 12pesos for a skein. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.